THE INSURANCE AGENCY OF VAST EXPERIENCE, MANAGED BY PROFESSIONAL INSURERS

The company was founded in 1967 by the late Yiannis Chrysouliotis and was appointed as General Agents of the Phoenix of London insurance Co., and then of the Sun Alliance insurance Co., in Cyprus.

Working under the guidance of these world leaders in the insurance industry, we acquired the experience, professionalism and knowledge, to meet the individual and corporate bodies’ insurance needs, with successful and economic solutions.

In 1996 we were appointed by Laiki Insurance Co. Ltd as General Agents, becoming one of the leading agencies in the country, and with the help of our professional staff, we could underwrite risks, issue policies, handle and pay claims on the Company’s behalf, giving fast and efficient service to our clients.

Since 2009, French insurance corporation CNP Assurances owns 50.1% of Laiki Insurance Holdings, with the remaining 49.9% remaining with Bank Of Cyprus (ex Laiki).

Our company`s registration number is HE 16706, and we are regulated by the Registrar Of Insurance Companies (Eforos Asfaleiwn).

Cyprus Insurance Services:

  • Motor Insurance
    • Third Party
    • Third Party, Fire and Theft
    • Comprehensive Cover
    • Motor Plus Cover
    • Classic Vehicle Policy
  • Home Insurance
  • Property Insurance
    • Hotel Insurance
    • Shop insurance
    • Office Insurance
    • Yacht Insurance
    • Fire Insurance
    • Theft Insurance
  • Liability Insurance
    • Employers Liability
    • Public Liability
    • Products Liability
    • Personal Indemnity
    • Professional Indemnity
    • Directors & Officers
  • Health, life and Investment
  • Personal Accident
  • Marine Insurance
    • Marine Insurance
    • Goods In Transit
  • Other Types of Insurance
    • Business Interruption
    • Money Insurance
    • Contractors All Risks

 

Last Updated: 2013-10-07 12:11:28